Reduce the cost of your investments...
While investments are of great importance in terms of realizing a company’s future objectives – the fact that it creates employment opportunities, ensures technological development and contributes to regional income distribution – they are just as significant for nation’s socio-economic objectives. With state-originated growth left behind and investments handed over to the private sector’s initiative; government incentives have gained appeal, especially in a developing country such as Turkey, where accumulation of resources has not been sufficiently ensured.
Our investment regulations, having been updated numerous times in order to be up to date with the dynamics of economics, provide the following incentives according to the type of investment:
- Customs Duty Exemption,
- VAT Exemption,
- Reduced Corporate Tax,
- Income Tax Withholding,
- Employer’s national insurance contribution,
- Investment Zone allowance,
- VAT return,
- Insurance premiums.
During the implementation stage of the incentives listed above, things can get slightly complicated. The fact that the regulations concerned are complicated and have been altered many times; and the fact that each process concerns more than one governmental department; it is not an easy or smooth process. Therefore, we provide the utmost support in all parts of the process when it comes to taking advantage of government incentives for your investments.
The services we provide in terms of Investment Incentives regulations can be briefly described as follows:
- Evaluation of investment plans in accordance with current incentive regulations,
- Ensuring investments are carried out in accordance with the incentive regulations, right from the start,
- Managing the Investment Incentives Certificate application and closure processes,
- Monitoring the validity of incentives utilized in accordance with the investment incentive regulations.