We offer tax related, financial and legal conusulting services for mergers and acquisitions, demergers and purchases-all in one.
Fluctuations in the world economy and the market may at times force companies to consider altering their strategies, expanding or downsizing. Corporate re-structuring methods such as mergers, purchasing, demergers, or re-planning the supply chain are all common remedies for adapting to new conditions.
As BDO, we have contributed to many restructuring projects for more than 35 years. Whether it be by managing the process itself, or by providing consultancy services. With the experience and reliability we have gained with these successful projects, we are managing many projects of this nature at present.
A number of services we provide in this field are as follows:
- Due diligence for the buying party,
- Due diligence for the selling party,
- Preparation of a data room and management of the prep process for the selling party,
- Assembling the most optimum purchasing/sales model in terms of finances and taxes,
- Preparation, revision and negotiation services for merger and demerger agreements, share purchase agreements (SPA), and shareholder agreements (SHA),
- Preparation of obligatory CPA reports as per the Turkish Code of Commerce (TTK) in the course of corporate restructuring,
- Company valuations,
- Contributing to the integration process post-purchasing, merger and demerger, with taxes and accounting issues,
- Monitoring the implementation of all liabilities for public institutions and organizations during restructuring projects, such as the Competition Authority, Capital Markets Board (SPK), Energy Market Regulatory Authority (EPDK), and the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency (BDDK),
- Providing consultancy services for corporate restructuring negotiations.