Accurate tax related analyses of countries planned to do business will minimize potential risks.
With the free movement of capital and workforce, implementing tax liabilities in accordance with international legislations as well as national, along with optimization of tax burdens, has gained a lot of importance. We extend consultancy services to foreign capital companies and their employees, as well as locally owned companies operating overseas and their employees, to save on both time and costs. This way, probable tax-related risks are prevented on a large scale.
Services provided in international taxation through BDO global network consisting of more than 150 countries are listed below:
- Local business environment consultancy offered to entrepreneurs who wish to set up a business in Turkey or overseas,
- Establishing a foreign capital company, branch office and liaison offices in Turkey,
- Establishing a company and branch office overseas,
- Consultancy and support concerning local regulations for locations overseas,
- Determining tax liabilities of companies and natural persons as part of agreements for the prevention of double-taxation,
- Establishing optimal tax-related structures for operations to be carried out; upon research concerning tax regulations of the specific country,
- Providing consultancy and support in the process of assigning employees to their overseas posts,
- Preparation of income tax declarations, insurance and workplace notifications and pay rolls for natural persons.