Auditing of Financial Statements has gained a lot of importance.
As BDO, we help our clients to fulfil their legal obligations on time and correctly. During this process and at the audit report we identify the problems of our clients and their financial risks that might occur in future. Our sector experience adds value to our audit and assurance service.
We provide auditing services according to the size of our customers and with our expert teams who have knowledge and experience regarding the sectors they work in. In addition to that, we issue bulletins on novelties and changes concerning financial reporting standards and inform our clients about current developments via professional seminars and organizations.
Financial Statements services we provide our clients that are subject to regulatory agencies are as follows:
- Independent audit within the scope of Turkish Commercial Code (TCC) and Public Oversight Agency (UPS),
- Independent audit of public companies subject to the Capital Markets Law (CMB),
- Independent audit of companies subject to Energy Market Regulatory Authority (EMRA),
- Independent audit of companies subject to Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency (BRSA),
- Independent audit of insurance companies.
We provide independent financial statement audit services in the scope of external following standards.
- Turkish Financial Reporting Standards (TFRS),
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- US accounting and reporting standards (US GAAP),
- UK Accounting Standards (UK GAAP),
- German Accounting Standards (GERMAN GAAP),
- Dutch Accounting Standards (DUTCH GAAP).